Campaign Gears is looking for a project coordinator to keep our projects on time, on budget and up to our high standards.
We are a campaigns company that help progressive non-profits and unions. We help you win is our motto. We help our clients assemble strong campaigns by building websites, videos, social assets, campaign plans, opinion research, and training. Our clients include three federations of labour, most of the national unions (and components therein) as well as a collection of nonprofits working on women’s issues, indigenous rights, and the environment.
We work fast and are dedicated to the causes our clients represent. We like to stay on the leading edge of campaigning and strongly believe that campaigns need digital components but also need to account for the in-person connection.
Campaign Gears is interested in reflecting the diversity of Toronto. Non-traditionally represented groups are encouraged to apply.
The Project Coordinator will take ownership of specific projects as assigned and coordinate between clients and contractors.
- Consulting with President about the scope of proposals to clients.
- Ensuring contractors’ work orders fulfil the scope of the client proposal.
- Establishing project timeline in consultation with all parties involved and updating plans as needed.
- Handling all client facing communications.
- Facilitating the design process: informing clients how the design process works, agreeing on client and contractor(s) roles and responsibilities, ensuring that allocated roles/responsibilities are fulfilled on time.
- Ensuring quality assurance is conducted before deliverables are submitted to the client and maintain high client satisfaction.
- Triaging client feedback and ensuring the design/dev teams have everything they need to make correct adjustments.
- Managing project logistics: setting up meetings, document meeting notes, and maintaining project change log.
- Reviewing projects and providing recommendations for future proposals.
- Providing support on database management.
- Experience coordinating web/film/event/campaign projects with contractors.
- Excellent client relations manner and ability to deal with high-stress situations.
- Progressive politics and understanding of social movements and a willingness to learn.
- Flexibility to adapt to the changing nature of campaigns and the day to day shifts in strategy.
- Attention to detail
- Helpful and collaborative.
- Have your own computer, phone and internet connection.
- Willingness to support in other admin, sales, and marketing tasks.
- Experience with digital campaigning.
- Skill in proposal writing, billing, and other administrative tasks.
- Experience maintaining website content, social media content, etc.
Payment: For a sense of scale, this position, if hired full-time would pay between $50 000 and $60 000 a year. This position is currently structured as half-time work. Open to negotiations on hours.
Location: Toronto preferred, but working at a distance possible.
To apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com We will hold the position open until we find the right person.
We are members of the Canadian Freelance Union (Unifor).